- To begin the purchase process text us at 314-518-1457. (Email address is on Contact page).
- Once kittens are born, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to hold your place on the selection list. (No deposit is required to be on the waiting list.) The deposit payment may be made via Venmo (@mary-friedman-16), Zelle (314-518-1457), CashApp (@artsong1124), PayPal (@legrandcats) or other agreed upon form of payment. The entirety of the deposit will be applied to the purchase price and the balance of the full price will be due upon delivery/pick-up date (generally 11-13 weeks of age).
- Kittens will be ready to go home generally between 11 to 13 weeks, when eating solid foods, socialized, litter trained, and up to date on all vaccinations and veterinary exams. All kittens are bred from lines with no known HCM, PKD, FIV, or FeLV. Kitten will be guaranteed against congenital and hereditary diseases for a period of one year.
- Seven days before delivery of pet to its forever home final payment in full may be made by Venmo (@mary-friedman-16), Zelle (314-518-1457), CashApp (@artsong1124), PayPal (@legrandcats) or other agreed upon form of payment. If picking up your pet in person final cash payment may be made at pick up.
- Since canceled reservations can cause potential loss of sales, the reservation payment is considered non-refundable. Reservation payments also often help cover the cost of vaccinations, deworming, registration, premium foods, birthing supplies, and equipment. We encourage our buyers to be confident before paying the reservation fee.
- The seller gives choice according of deposit: first deposit gets first pick, second deposit gets second pick, etc. (Preference will be given to buyers purchasing siblings from the same litter.) Deposits can be made at any time but viewings and choices will be given when kittens are at least 6 weeks of age to allow kitten personalities and features to develop.
- The seller agrees to have all kittens dewormed a minimum of three times and first vaccination given before kitten is ready to leave their mother.
- The buyer is to have a veterinarian assess kitten’s health within 1 week of arrival home and written report forwarded to breeder.
- Declawing is not permitted. Declawing is a mutilating surgical procedure removing the toe tips, causing lifelong difficulty walking and other discomforts, and removes the kitten’s natural means of self-protection.
- Buyer to keep kitten indoors unless contained or on a leash.
- Kittens are sold as pets only; no breeding rights are granted. Buyer agrees to spay/neuter your kitten within 3 months (90 days) of date of transfer of ownership.
Pick up near Cattery or other location by appointment only. Delivery by car (by Cattery personnel or commercial pet courier) for a fee depending on location. If you arrive by plane for pick-up we can meet you at St. Louis Lambert International (STL) for a fee of $25. Other charges: airline approved carrier $50, health certificate if required for airline $75.
Unaccompanied pet transport with American Airlines is safe, reliable, and widely used. The cost is roughly $500, (fees to consider: pet’s flight cost, pet carrier, vet certificate, mileage to airport). In cabin pet flight: We can accompany your pet via airplane for a fee of $200, plus: you provide a round trip airline ticket, one night in hotel, (if return isn’t same day), in-cabin pet fee of $50-150.
please download and review our full sales contract at the PDF link below before making a pet deposit or purchase. We have an e-sign option which makes signing the contract much easier (can be done from any mobile device, without the need for downloading, printing, signing, scanning, emailing, etc.). Just text us at 314-518-1457 and let us know that you would like us to send the e-sign version of our contract.