• No deposit is required to be on the waiting list. Once kittens are born, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to hold your place on the selection list. The deposit payment may be made via Venmo (@mary-friedman-16), Zelle (314-518-1457), CashApp (@artsong1124), PayPal (@legrandcats) or other agreed upon form of payment. The entirety of the deposit will be applied to the purchase price and the balance of the full price will be due upon delivery/pick-up date (generally 11-13 weeks of age).
• Final payment in full may be made by Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, PayPal or other agreed upon form of payment. Cash is acceptable if breeder and new owner meet in person.
• Kittens will be ready to go home generally between 11 to 13 weeks, when eating solid foods, socialized, litter trained, and up to date on all vaccinations and veterinary exams. All kittens are bred from lines with no known HCM, PKD, FIV, or FeLV. Kitten will be guaranteed against congenital and hereditary diseases for a period of one year.
• Since canceled reservations can cause potential loss of sales, the reservation payment is considered non-refundable. Reservation payments also often help cover the cost of vaccinations, deworming, registration, premium foods, birthing supplies, and equipment. We encourage our buyers to be confident before paying the reservation fee.
• The seller gives choice according of deposit: first deposit gets first pick, second deposit gets second pick, etc. (Preference will be given to buyers purchasing siblings from the same litter.) Deposits can be made at any time but viewings and choices will be given when kittens are at least 6 weeks of age to allow kitten personalities and features to develop.
• The seller agrees to have all kittens dewormed a minimum of three times and first vaccination given before kitten is ready to leave their mother.
• The buyer is to have a veterinarian assess kitten’s health within 1 week of arrival home and written report forwarded to breeder.
• Declawing is not permitted. Declawing is a mutilating surgical procedure removing the toe tips, causing lifelong difficulty walking and other discomforts, and removes the kitten’s natural means of self-protection.
• Buyer to keep kitten indoors unless contained or on a leash.
Contract agreement points are as outlined above; you may contact us for full contract. We have an e-sign option which makes signing the contract much easier (can be done from any mobile device). Your name, full home address, email address and phone number are required to fill out the contract form.
• Breeding rights are granted for female kittens only. Expressly male kittens will have no breeding rights granted. For pet kittens, buyer agrees to spay female kittens within 3 months (90 days) of date of transfer of ownership. You may wait longer to neuter your pet male, as close to 9 months old is preferable.
Pick up near Cattery or other location is by appointment only. Fee for delivery by car (by Cattery personnel or commercial pet courier) varies according to destination. Driving to meet halfway is a popular and affordable option. If you arrive by plane for pick-up we can meet you at STL Lambert Airport usually at no extra charge. Other charges: airline approved carrier if not owner supplied, $50.
Unaccompanied pet transport with American Airlines is safe and reliable, but not available during periods of extreme temperatures. The cost is roughly $500; fees to consider: pet's flight cost, pet carrier, vet certificate, mileage to airport. In cabin pet flight: we can accompany your pet via airplane for a fee of $200, plus: you must provide a round trip airline ticket, one night in hotel (if return isn't same day), in-cabin pet fee of usually $125.